Follow the steps below to modify a prepaid Experience Curriculum subscription.
Note: changes to prepaid subscriptions have to be completed by the 1st of each month for the upcoming month's curriculum (for example, changes for May curriculum have to be completed by April 1st).
- Access our store; if you're not logged in yet, click on the Log In button on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- Once logged in, click on My Orders and follow the simple process.
- Find your order with an Active prepaid subscription and click on the magnifying glass icon to access your subscription.
- Then, click on Modify Order.
- If you have multiple classrooms, each classroom needs to be modified separately.
- You'll see that the process is the same as placing an order, but the system will auto-populate your current subscription details.
- If you need to change the number of children, simply increase or decrease the numbers and proceed.
- If you need to modify your curriculum (Toddler to Preschool, for example), you can change that by clicking below 'Choose your Curriculum for this classroom' and then select the number of children.
- If you need to add or remove classrooms, click on 'How many classes need curriculum' and adjust that number.
- You can also change the length of your subscription (in step 2) or include any add-ons (STEAM packs, More Math & More Literacy books, Dance N' Beats, Toy Box, Experience God, etc) to your subscription (in step 3) during the order modification process.
- Any changes that you wish to make will only apply once you reach the Checkout page and click on Submit Order.
- If we owe you a refund (processed automatically) or you need to pay the difference for the remaining months in your subscription, that will appear at the bottom of the Cart page as shown below.