The way you structure your center/program will help guide this decision; for example, if you group children together by age/developmental level versus group all children together in one classroom.
While Experience Curriculum is not age-based, ages will help guide the decision making and our recommendations. In general, we recommend the following curricula for the following classroom/age ranges:
- 0-18 months: Experience Baby
- 6-18 months: Experience Baby
- 12-18 months: Experience Baby
- 12-24 months: Experience Toddler
- 18-30 months: Experience Toddler
- 2-3 years: Experience Toddler
- 2-5 years: Experience Multi-Age
- 3-4 years: Experience Preschool
- 4-5 years: Experience Preschool (optional: add More Math and Literacy)
It's also important to consider that a broad range of skills are comprehensively covered and integrated into each program in developmentally appropriate ways. There is overlap between programs to support a smooth transition from one program to the next.