Experience Preschool is a comprehensive research-based curriculum for children ages 3-5 years. We use a combination of books, art, music, playful manipulatives and games to support preschoolers’ growth across all stages of development.
What is included each month? Each monthly curriculum kit includes a range of resources focused on that month’s theme. Each month this includes, all teacher, child and classroom resources delivered, including:
A range of teaching resources including 4 weekly Teacher Guides, Skills Chart and more. These resources allow you to provide the following experiences each month. All of the following resources are included each month:
- Math tools: manipulatives, puzzles, folder games
- Literacy resources: original storybooks, supplemental book lists, magnetic storytelling pieces, Phonic Cards, Journals and Loose Letter Parts for building letters
- Art & Music resources: Invitation to Create (open ended art experiences) + separate music custom developed and recorded for each theme
- STEAM resources: STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math) station ideas provided each month.
- Social & Emotional/Character Development resources: Our Forest Friends program introduces a new value each month (such as kindness, patience, honesty, respect) with an original storybook and a range of other resources.
- Note: We assume you have basic art materials and supplies -- such as paper, scissors, paint, etc -- we provide everything else.
- All Child Materials such as the Name Tags, Emergent Writing Tools, STEM resources and more