Experience Early Learning's weekly live trainings on Eventbrite include a free certificate for 1 credit hour of continuing ed, subject to approval in your state.
Shortly after each training, our team will send you a link to the recording & directions to access the certificate course, which is hosted on our training platform. Access to our Training Institute is separate from your account with Experience Early Learning.
Each certificate course includes a coupon code valid for 2 weeks. Once the coupon is claimed, you will access the course, complete a short quiz and issue your certificate.
If you registered for a training and did not receive an email from us, please check your spam and make sure your email was inserted correctly in Eventbrite. Then, reach out to our Support Team via email, phone at 231-276-6302 or live chat on our website and we'll be happy to send over the instructions.
Once you have received the email with your coupon code, follow the steps below to issue your certificate:
- Access our training portal and click on Enroll
- If you already have an account in the training portal, scroll down to the bottom and click on Sign in with your account; if you do not have an account yet, fill out all fields and click on Start your learning journey
- Next to Have a coupon?, click on Yes, I have!
- Type in [the code you received, case sensitive] as your coupon code and click Redeem
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Continue
- Click on Quiz on the left navigation bar and enter your first and last name before clicking on claim your certificate.
- Then, answer the quiz questions and your certificate will be available for download (PDF) at the end.
Please sign in to leave a comment.