Follow the steps below to modify a monthly auto-pay Experience Curriculum subscription Experience To pause or cancel a subscription, submit a ticket here!
Note: changes to monthly subscriptions have to be completed before your current month's billing date for the upcoming month (if your billing date is on the 5th, changes for December curriculum have to be done on or before Nov. 4th).
- Access our store; if you're not logged in yet, click on the Log In button on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- Once logged in, click on My Orders and follow the simple process.
- Find your order with an Active subscription and click on the magnifying glass icon to access your subscription.
- Then, click on Modify Order.
- If you have multiple classrooms, each classroom needs to be modified separately.
- You'll see that the process is the same as placing an order, but the system will auto-populate your current subscription details.
- If you need to change the number of children, simply increase or decrease the numbers and proceed.
- If you need to modify your curriculum (Toddler to Preschool, for example), you can change that by clicking below 'Choose your Curriculum for this classroom' and then select the number of children.
- If you need to add or remove classrooms, click on 'How many classes need curriculum' and adjust that number.
- You can also change your billing date (in step 2) or include any add-ons to your subscription (in step 3) during the order modification process.
- Any changes that you wish to make will only apply once you reach the Checkout page and click on Submit Order.
Article is closed for comments.